Star’s Rapid Response division has an excellent working relationship with the Table View Police and have been responsible for a large number of successful arrests of offenders within Table View and surrounds.
With the help of the latest satellite vehicle tracking system, the STAR CONTROL ROOM can send the closest vehicle to the location requesting help in no time at all. Response time to distress calls or activated alarms is exactly as the name of the division denotes – RAPID!
STAR RAPID RESPONSE sends its security staff on 4 firearm competence training courses per year.
These courses are all PSIRA and SAIDSA approved. As a result, the STAR RAPID RESPONSE unit is of the highest calibre in the industry.STAR RAPID RESPONSE has a very high vehicle presence in Table View and surrounds and the company consistently upgrades the vehicles to ensure all required tools for fulfilling the required tasks are 100%. The STAR RAPID RESPONSE unit works on a strict rotation system whereby a certain number of clients’ premises have to be patrolled past throughout the day.
This system ensures that the STAR RAPID RESPONSE vehicles are patrolling the premises of all clients even without the event of alarm activation.
- An alarm is activated.
- The nearest STAR RAPID RESPONSE Vehicle is dispatched to the required premises.
- The STAR Control Room contacts the VERIFY contact number of the client.
- The Key holders of the premises are then contacted.
- The STAR RAPID RESPONSE officer will get there as quickly as possible & does a full parameter check.
- The officer will then wait for the key holder to get there if he/she is able to and is on the way.
- A burglary slip is then filled out.
- If there are signs of forced entry the officer will secure the premises & stay there until they are no longer required to.